|IT Staff Augmentation|
What our awesome clients have to say about us.
“Eagle is extremely user friendly. New users are able to learn the system quickly through in house training classes. With several users in our office using Eagle to a multitude of purposes, it's been important for us to keep the system simplified while still incorporating all the tools we need. I believe we have been successful in maintaining this balance -- thanks to AI Software.”
“AI Software's mastery of Telerik's products helped us avoid a series of UI challenges. As a result, our Rewards Card product was released ahead of schedule. Our users reported a better than expected UI experience because its a web app that works just like a desktop application. ”
"Our website is always current and has fresh content because it is so easy to update thanks to AI Software. Now, we stand out from our competition When AI redesigned our site, it also improved our Google rankings -- This has been a very valuable tool for us."
"Hygieia is very pleased with the way the database portal turned out. One of the reasons I know the relationship is going well is that I don’t hear anything about it. I’m very glad we have the opportunity to be working with AI Software."
"The AI Software team built an easy to use application that is well integrated with the existing ERP / Data Warehouse. It was well received by the business users due to its user friendly UI, accuracy of data & responsiveness."
"We worked with AI Software to develop a custom software application that would be used to approve 2D engineering prints and transfer these approved drawings to our suppliers for production use. The utility is now released for our engineering community to utilize. The feedback Hash been extremely positive with regards to the ease of use of the application and how much faster they can complete their 2D Drawing approvals and transfers . With this new application, we anticipate a projected efficiency improvement of 1500 hrs/year as compared to our previous manual process for approving 2D Drawings.AI Software helped us to achieve these goals with their responsive support team and by developing a user friendly application."
When you need more bandwidth with resources working onsite in your organization, this model will be more suitable to you. Your liabilities include providing required hardware, software and working space to the team. It is recommended that you have a Project Manager to control the project and assign work to the resources.
Our resources will work as your team member by giving best of their technical expertise and experience. They have versatile experience of various industry verticals that can be beneficial to your project and your organization.
Our resources are covered by our business insurance and liabilities.
Important benefit is they are supported by our internal staff members and for any technical difficulties, we have supporting staff to help them trouble shoot intricate problems that your project team may be facing.
Provide resources in few niche skills — Microsoft .Net, Telerik, Xamarin.
Our resources are internally evaluated by senior technical staff members before presented to clients.
We are not ‘recruiters’ or mere placement agency.
Our focus is the career advancement of our developers.
Provide resources for all skills.
Do not evaluate resources technically.
They are recruiters or placement agencies.
Their focus is to find projects for their resources.
We would like to know more about what your current experience with your vendors are and whether we can help you better with our developers.
Many of the IT projects are carried out by virtual team with members in different part of the country. When clients are looking for best of IT talent, the available resources may not relocate to client premises. In many such scenarios, clients prefer to use our developers working at our office in Troy, Michigan.
We have a team of strong .Net developers with skills in front-end, middle-tier and back-end programming. They are a mix of senior architects and developers. We as a team have successfully completed IT projects for large corporations in US. And we continue to maintain the systems for our clients from our office in Troy, Michigan.
We are equipped with high speed internet, HP Proliant rack servers, Cisco VPN, Windows 2012 Servers, SQL 2012 Servers and development machines with Visual Studio licenses and other development tools.
Our team can augment your IT department as a remote team member. Our team is constantly available over phone, online meetings and instant messaging.
If you are in need of additional team members who can work from our office, please get in touch with us to see how we can help.
Our off-shore development center is located in Ahmedabad, India. It is equipped with high speed internet, voice over IP Phone with US business phone number, Windows and Mac machines with all the latest development tools.
We hire some of the best IT graduates in India with degrees in Computer Science and Computer Engineering. Our off-shore team constantly works with senior developers in US that helps them understand the business culture and work ethics of US. Their communication skills are at par with US immigrant IT staff.
OUR STAFF IN INDIA IS SKILLED IN FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
• Microsoft Azure — Active Directory, Azure Storage, Scheduling, Mobile Services
• AWS — Amazon Web Services – Hosting and Installation support
• CloudEra Impala
• Apache Hadoop
• Pentaho Business Analytics
• ASP.Net WebForms, ASP.Net MVC
• Type Script
• HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Bootstrap
• Telerik Ajax RAD Controls, Telerik Kendo UI
• DevExpress, Infragistics, ceTe PDF, Dundas Maps
• iOS SDK, Objective-C
• Android SDK, Java
• Xamarin with C# .Net
• Xamarin Forms
• Responsive Web Design
• Graphics Design
• Electronic and Print Media
ECOMMERCE & CONTENT-MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Anyone in IT industry today would have at least once pondered over the idea of how outsourcing would or would not benefit his business needs. Not everyone has been successful or satisfied with their own adventure at outsourcing. Outsourcing model can very well become a sink to drain all your budget if the expectations and processes are not set right.
We have had several clients who tried outsourcing to offshore companies themselves with mixed experience. When they finally approached us, we were successfully able to deliver their projects with a hybrid approach of using on-shore and off-shore teams together.
If you are still thinking about how to utilize the off-shore services better, please talk to us. We will show you our approach of delivering results through outsourcing.
FIXED OR HOURLY PROJECTS
• Our on-shore and off-shore team studies your project requirements and provide estimates
• The requirement and design document are prepared and submitted for the review with necessary wire-frames
• Client agrees on fixed price or hourly rate for implementation of the project
• The off-shore team develops the application with guidance from on-shore senior resources
• Client can coordinate periodic meetings; can review the work in progress and provide early feedback
• Client requests one or more resources for specific skills and length of time
• We provide resumes of available candidates
• Client interviews the candidates via video call or phone and selects resources
• Client assigns work to selected resources directly and tracks progress
• Resources work as virtual employees of the client
• Resources can be supported by other technical members in AI Software team for any technical issues
We provide monthly maintenance for your existing applications for following skills:
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MONTHLY MINIMUM SHOURS AND RATES FOR THE MAINTENANCE PACKAGES.
• Our resources hold Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experienced in IT industry for 3 years or more
• Experienced in specific skills for Web Development, Mobile Development, Database Development
• Have support of a team of senior members with vast experience in US Market
• Educated in English as a second language since Primary or Middle School
• Have above average oral and written skills in English
• Proactive communicator
• You can reach them via US Phone Number +1 (919) 673-8533
• Available on Skype or client requested instance messaging tools
SanDisk uses this portal to forecast the flash storage market demand and their share for next 3-5 years. AIS built the application in record time so that senior executives can plan 3rd quarter using the new application.Read More...
Hygieia wanted to build a quick web based solution that was as close to their paper-based form as possible, but still allowed for a user-friendly data entry system for their internal staff and external service providers.Read More...