Wishing you and your dear ones happy and prosperous new year 2018 from all of us at AI Software. May this new year brings you new opportunities and prosperity in your personal and business life. May you enjoy more time with family, more vacation to exotic places, no trips to doctors but more visits to banks :)
We are grateful to all of you for a fantastic 2017. It was a great year in terms of new growth and opportunities for us as a company. Growth of a company in terms of revenue, profit, employees or client is just one part of the growth. But growing in terms of establishing values, gaining client trust, improving NPS score, adding value to the overall eco system of the business is what we as a company consider critical to our growth and success. To review 2017 here are some of the milestones.
- Got listed at #7 among top 10 Software Development Firms in India by Clutch.co
- Released a Purchasing Portal web application for a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
- Released a Healthcare Ecommerce portal for a HealthcareIT client within the due date of their tradeshow participation
- Provided Managed Services to Fortune 500 client for 3rd year in a row
- Earned Microsoft Gold Partnership in Application Development competency
- Got H1B visa sponsored for 4 employees
- Moved India development center to a 3000 SQFT office space
During the year our client list has grown - we added several new clients as well as our current clients became advocates. We are pround of working as software development partner with our clients such as Western Digital, Quorum Software, Millennium Systems International, ReportingMD, Cognex, Full Throttle Technologies, TKS Automotive, Plastic Omnium and DataFusion Tech to name a few. We are thankful to them for giving us the opportunities and glad that our solutions add value to their business.
All this would not have been possible without hard work and contribution by our employees. As a highlight:
- Stephen Kaylor, Kyle Hooks, Vipul Patel and Karan Gandhi earned the MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) certification
- Ashish Patel relocated to US office to work with onshore clients
- Sunil Reddy relocated to Dallas, TX to work onsite at client location
- Hemal Trivedi single handedly co-ordinated the effort to move India office
- Rohith Sheri, Nikita Dhori contributed to database reporting product development
- Greg Kabacinski & Rashmita Nayak converted applications written using SQL Stored Procedures to C# based scalable app using micro services.
- Samir Bhatt, Hitesh Chothani helped release a healthcare ecommerce portal
- Vivek Sharma helped migrate a huge a SQL database from onpremise to Azure
- Vimal Kotadiya is helping build mobile apps using Xamarin
- Jaimin Zinzuwadiya helped maintaining applications for Fortune 500 clients
- Nevin Javiya, Preetham Noothi, Gaurav Bhanushali are great new additions
We thank all our employees for their contribution and clients for providing us the opportunity to work with them and we look forward to continous growth and adding value to every one associated with us. Happy 2018.