AIS is looking for a Sr. QA Automation Engineer in its Ahmedabad, India office. The position is full-time permanent. You will be working directly with our clients in US as a remote developer.
The Senior Software QA Engineer designs and develops test plan and automation test flow for asp.net mvc based web applications. Responsibilities:
• Develops Selenium based test automation scripts to test asp.net MVC application using jQuery
• Applies expertise related to estimating, designing, developing and executing automatic test procedures and cases based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation for product and system testing • Depending on specific requirements, writes effective manual and automated test cases or automated frameworks; performs software defect tracking and regression for periodic software release • Participates in regular testing activities • Assists in planning, analyzing, designing, developing, and executing training relative to manual testing, automation/load testing tools and methodologies • Analyzes and understands each product’s environment and architecture to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested • Sets up test environments • Designs, develops, and executes reusable and maintainable automated scripts; plans and executes functional and system level testing of applications across all platforms to test various features; applies expertise and understanding of issues that may arise around automated/load testing and assists in researching and providing solutions to add, modify, or enhance previously recorded automated scripts • Uses appropriate quality control tools to uncover defects and discover the state of the code; analyzes and records testing results and defects • Assists developers in reproducing problems and getting them resolved; participates in design activity with other programmers on technical aspects relating to testing, including functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions • Maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights • Provides test related technical direction and project management within a project/scrum team; provides guidance in methodology selection and project planning • Works closely with Developers, DBA, Dev Ops and Project Manager
• Keeps technically abreast of trends and advancements within QA Automation
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field is preferred,
* Minimum of 7 years of directly related work experience in Web Development and QA Automation
Please send your resume to JOBS at AISOFTWARELLC dot COM