We are looking for a senior technical architect for an onsite opportunity in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The candidate should be local to India or UAE. All visa sponsorship, travel and accommodation will be taken care of by AIS. This will be a contract to hire opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to JOBS at AISOFTWARELLC dot COM. Please include following details with your resume:
> Your reason for leaving current job?
> Have you worked onsite before? Country and duration?
> Your notice period?
> Have you applied for any other opportunity in UAE via other employers?
- Promotes the use of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Ensures that enterprise systems and/or strategic projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Collaborates with other architects and provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronized with the ever changing business needs.
- Manages risks associated with information and IT assets through the development, use and promotion of the appropriate standards and security policies.
- Work to settle architecture differences or conflicts existing across the various architecture layers in the enterprise.
- Work with various business and IT stakeholders to demonstrate and show business value of enterprise wide, shared infrastructure or to show value of any new strategic platforms being considered.
- Work with business and technical staff to capture and validate integration requirements for the project, using industry standard integration and SOA methodologies.
- Decides and enforces design decisions that have a broad impact.
- Writes source material for white papers and user documentation of architecture.
- Sets proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mentors developers & junior architects in best practices and encourages the flow of information and understanding amongst teams.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field.
- Twelve or more years of experience building complex, highly-scalable, distributed software systems including substantial experience working as a senior architect on multiple projects.
- In-depth understanding of system software design in areas such as user interface, web application development, Java language and platform, security, performance, server design, distributed and inter-operable technologies, storage (relational, OLAP, etc), globalization
- Ability to deliver standard, customized and/or strategic solution demonstrations & presentations outlining functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of technological solutions as they apply to business needs.
- Ability to document complex architectural concepts and solutions in both business and technical terms
- Experience utilizing popular Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication, organizational, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn & retain complex business processes and technical details.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time across multiple projects; proven track record of delivering complex projects on schedule.
- Ability to work independently & with a team
You can send your resume to JOBS at AISOFTWARELLC dot COM