We are looking for a senior .net developers for an onsite opportunity in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The candidate should be local to India or UAE. All visa sponsorship, travel and accommodation will be taken care of by AIS. This will be a contract to hire opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to JOBS at AISOFTWARELLC dot COM. Please include following details with your resume:
> Your reason for leaving current job?
> Have you worked onsite before? Country and duration?
> Your notice period?
> Have you applied for any other opportunity in UAE via other employers?
Senior .NET developers (5-10 developers needed for now):
- A bachelor degree (4-year degree) in a related field, or equivalent certifications and experience
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience developing web/desktop applications using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques in related domain & applications
- Work closely with Software Project Leader to provide delivery of the platform according to schedule.
- Mentor and Assure Design and Coding Standards are maintained.
- Bring depth in the .NET and C# environments with latest .Net Framework.
- Attend all design and code reviews for the features that are being implemented within the system.
- Learn the architecture of the platform and assure that the architecture is maintained as features are added to the system
- Experience in Visual Studio & Team Foundation Services
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2012/2014, T-SQL & Stored Procedures would be a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of accountability
- Develop Software in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Must have excellent data analysis skills.
- Testing experience to understand how a user might use technology
- Master the functional and technical needs, follow the technical trends, and propose improvements and new directions when relevant
- Analyze and evaluate tools and technologies
- Starting from requirements, design, code and unit-test the assigned modules
- Investigate, analyze, fix and document report defects
- Propose improvements in modules design and functionality
- Create, document and implement automated unit tests
- Participate in interactions with customers as a technical expert for product subsystems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field.
- 5 or more years of experience building complex, highly-scalable, distributed software systems
- Experience utilizing popular Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication, organizational, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn & retain complex business processes and technical details.
- Ability to work independently & with a team
Please send your resume to JOBS at AISOFTWARELLC dot COM