We are looking for an Jr. Android/DevQA Developer in Detroit, MI with a proven track record
of participating with teams developing high quality embedded/AOSP apps. As an integral
member of the team, you will work as part of a larger team to provide the features required for
future of our platform. We want your skills as we research and develop products that transform
the in-vehicle experience as the world knows it.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Work with Development Leads, Technical Product Owners, and Architects to develop
and implement solutions to challenging problems.
• Participate in development within the following areas: Rear Seat Infotainment, Google
Automotive Services, Navigation, HVAC, Connectivity (BT, BLE, WiFi)
• Work with development teams to ensure the overall quality of code developed by
leveraging Dev/QA tools and best practices.
• A professional developer that respects teamwork, diversity of opinion, and maintains
our core values.
• You will be challenged to learn new things, use new technology, and participate in the
Infotainment and HMI community. Great opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and
• Knowledge of Android SDK and Java. Kotlin knowledge is also a plus.
• Expertise in participating in Agile and designing testable software and building large
scale, complex applications.
• Experience with GIT, Gerrit and Artifactory. Rational Team Concert experience is a plus.
• Continuous delivery
• A demonstrated track record of being a change agent, leaving every team and process
better than you found it