SharpQuest, Inc. is a custom software development firm serving technology companies and enterprise clients across a wide range of industries. We create software to tackle business problems that are mission-critical, and our team sees every project through to a successful outcome for our clients. We are Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Development, Xamarin Authorized Consulting Partner and Progress/Telerik Elite Partner. Our clients include some of the well-known Fortune 500 companies. Our team is daily challenged by latest technologies and focuses on delivering the optimum solutions to client requirements.
Sharpquest, Inc. is marketing brand of AI Software LLC. Please feel free to visit our website: https://www.sharpquest.com/
Our fulltime employees enjoy following benefits:
- Standard health care insurance
- Dental and vision optional.
- 401K match up to 3%
- 6 – 7 National holidays.
- 2 – 4 weeks of vacation.
- General Life insurance.
We are growing our team of Xamarin Mobile developers who have prior working experience in native mobile apps development using Cross platform technology. We are looking for mid-level Mobile developers with 2 or more years of experience in Mobile Development and at least 1 year of Xamarin experience.
Your duties include:
- Communicating and coordinating with client team directly
- Participating in Client Meetings
- Documentation and Requirement Analysis
- Proposing Solutions using Xamarin Forms Best Practices
- Writing readable, maintainable and beautiful code
- Debugging Issues and Fixing Bugs
- Optimizing Performance and Memory Usage
- Estimating the tasks and preparing plan for development
- Unit testing the code
- Mentoring fellow team members
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science or Engineering from well-known institutes
- 2+ Years of experience in Mobile App Development
- 1+ Year of experience developing iOS or Androids apps using Xamarin Forms
- Strong background in MVVM and XAML
- Familiar with .Net MAUI
If interested, please forward your resume and details to email@example.com
To expediate the process please fill out this form - Microsoft Forms